Handling Discipline and Grievance
This seminar covers:
- The purpose of disciplinary and grievance procedures.
- The law and good practice.
- Drawing up a disciplinary and grievance procedure.
- Handling disciplinary issues.
- Handling grievance matters.
At the end of this seminar participants will be able to:
- Identify the main sources of law that apply to disciplinary and grievance activities.
- Describe the main steps within the Statutory Dismissal and Disciplinary procedures and the steps involved in handling disciplinary and grievance processes.
- Describe the requirements for handling workplace grievances contained within the LRA Code of Practice on disciplinary and grievance procedures.
- Explain the good practice components required to develop and implement fair procedures for handling disciplinary and grievance processes.
Labour Relations Agency
3rd Floor Richmond Chambers
Derry/Londonderry BT48 6HN