Handling Discipline and Grievance
This seminar covers:
- The purpose of disciplinary and grievance procedures.
- The law and good practice.
- Drawing up a disciplinary and grievance procedure.
- Handling disciplinary issues.
- Handling grievance matters.
At the end of this seminar participants will be able to:
- Identify the main sources of law that apply to disciplinary and grievance activities.
- Describe the main steps within the Statutory Dismissal and Disciplinary procedures and the steps involved in handling disciplinary and grievance processes.
- Describe the requirements for handling workplace grievances contained within the LRA Code of Practice on disciplinary and grievance procedures.
- Explain the good practice components required to develop and implement fair procedures for handling disciplinary and grievance processes.
The seminar will start at 10.00am and will finish at approximately 12.30pm.
Labour Relations Agency
2-16 Gordon Street
Belfast BT1 2LG