Fair Recruitment and Selection
This seminar explains the legislation and associated Codes of Practice in key areas including:
- Less favourable treatment.
- Union membership/non membership.
- Criminal records.
- Data protection.
At the end of this seminar participants will be:
- Aware of the relevance of discrimination legislation and the associated Codes of Practice and other legislation.
- Able to explain the good practice components required to develop and implement a systematic, fair and objective recruitment and selection procedure.
- Able to incorporate this knowledge into their recruitment processes to reduce the possibility of unlawful discrimination legislation and increase the likelihood that the best and most suitable persons will be appointed.
The seminar will start at 10.00am and will finish at approximately 12.30pm.
Labour Relations Agency
2-16 Gordon Street
Belfast BT1 2LG