There are two main options for inviting applications to job vacancies:
• providing a job application form to be completed and returned, or;
• asking applicants to send a copy of their curriculum vitae (CV).
Information that should be requested on a job application form includes:
- Job applied for;
- Name, address, telephone numbers and email address;
- Work experience;
- Relevant skills or experience;
- Names and addresses of referees;
- Whether the applicant has a criminal record;
- Whether the applicant has the right to work in the UK.
For more information, see the links in the ‘External Links’ section.