Keep up to date with the latest in employment relations in Northern Ireland
Keep up to date with the latest news and events around workplace relations in Northern Ireland
If you are unable to complete the Early Conciliation notification form online you can:
- contact the Labour Relations Agency on 03300 552 224 and a staff member will take the details over the phone;
- download and complete the form by hand and post it to one of the Labour Relations Agency's offices at:
2-16 Gordon Street, Belfast, BT1 2LG or
3rd Floor, Richmond Chambers, The Diamond, Derry/Londonderry, BT48 6HN; or
- call in to one of our offices where a staff member can help you to complete the online form.
Index of employment-related statute (Acts and Orders) 1977-1994
The Labour Relations Agency (the Agency) was established in 1976 with responsibility for promoting the improvement of employment relations in Northern Ireland. It is independent and publicly funded.
Index of employment-related statute (Acts and Orders) 1995-1999
Welcome to the Labour Relations Agency’s employment legislation link pages. We have attempted to collate all relevant employment legislation (Primary and Secondary) on these pages for our users’ ease of reference. Essentially users will get a brief summary of the content of the legislation and then a link to the www.legislation.gov.uk website delivered by the National Archives via www.nationalarchives.gov.uk.
Index of employment-related statute (Acts and Orders) 2008-2015
Guidance for friends and followers of LRA social media accounts.
The Labour Relations Agency has a number of social media accounts including Facebook, Twitter, Linked In and You Tube. We do not endorse any private companies or individuals even if we're 'friends' with or 'follow' their social media accounts.
We reserve the right to delete posts or comments from our social media channels without warning if we believe they:
- are defamatory or libellous;
- breach Data Protection Regulations;
- use obscene or foul language;
- are distasteful, offensive or antagonistic;
- are political or electioneering in nature; or
- are advertising or promotional in nature without the prior agreement of the Labour Relations Agency.
Any persistent offenders may be blocked without prior notice.
The Labour Relations Agency's decision is final.