From 1 April 2018 the minimum rates of pay will be:
- National Living Wage (25 years old and over) - £7.83 per hour
- £7.38 per hour - 21-24 yrs old
- £5.90 per hour 18 - 20 yrs old
- £4.20 per hour - 16-17 yrs old
- £3.70 for apprentices under 19 or 19 or over who are in the first year of apprenticeship.
The rates will change every April .
see at National Minimum Wage
Agricultural Wage Rates
These rates are established by the Agricultural Wages Board which was constituted in 1977 and meets each year to review rates of pay and other conditions for agricultural workers. They are reviewed annually.
Agricultural Wages BoardAgricultural Wages Board