Guidance for friends and followers of LRA social media accounts.
The Labour Relations Agency has a number of social media accounts including Facebook, Twitter, Linked In and You Tube. We do not endorse any private companies or individuals even if we're 'friends' with or 'follow' their social media accounts.
We reserve the right to delete posts or comments from our social media channels without warning if we believe they:
- are defamatory or libellous;
- breach Data Protection Regulations;
- use obscene or foul language;
- are distasteful, offensive or antagonistic;
- are political or electioneering in nature; or
- are advertising or promotional in nature without the prior agreement of the Labour Relations Agency.
Any persistent offenders may be blocked without prior notice.
The Labour Relations Agency's decision is final.
Index of employment-related statute (Acts and Orders) 1995-1999