Sample Documents to Download
You are invited to download and use these sample documents as a general framework to build upon and develop documents which are appropriate to your organisation. The sample wording that is provided in these documents is for guidance only and the final wording must reflect your current contractual arrangements. We cannot be held responsible for any errors or omissions.
Click on each document to download.
Self Help Guides
- Preparing a written statement of main terms and conditions of employment pdf 117KB - (This guide gives general advice about preparing a written statement of Main Terms and Conditions of Employment and is to be read in conjunction with the Sample Written Statement of Main Terms and Conditions of Employment – see below)
- Sample written statement of main terms and conditions of employment pdf 325KB
- Preparing an absence notification and certification procedure pdf 157KB
- Preparing a grievance procedure pdf 167KB
- Preparing a disciplinary procedure to address issues of misconduct and a general dismissal procedure addressing dismissals relating to capability, redundancy, expiry/non renewal of a fixed term contract. pdf 365KB
Recruitment, Selection and Induction
If you are using any of the documents below read Advisory Guide - Advice on recruitment, selection and induction
- Job description pdf 12.5 KB
- Personnel specification pdf 13.2 KB
- Application form pdf 24 KB
- Monitoring questionnaire pdf 34 KB
- Interview assessment form pdf 22.6 KB
- Induction checklist pdf 52 KB
- Induction Programme Pro-forma pdf 15.6 kb
Disciplinary and Grievance Procedures
THe letters and flowcharts below should be used in conjunction with the LRA Code of practice on Disciplinary and Grievance procedures 1.61MB and the advisory guide Advice on Handling Discipline and Grievances at Work 740KB
If you are using any of the letters and forms below read Advisory Guide - Advice on managing absence from work
- Individual absence and lateness record pdf 30.4 KB
- Long-term ill-health letters and medical enquiry form to General Practitioner pdf 36.5KB
The letters and flowchart should be used in conjunction with the Advisory Guide - Advice on Handling Redundancy.