An Introduction to Good Employment Practice
Partnered Event with Mid Ulster District Council - Cookstown
Venue to be Confirmed
This seminar is a perfect introduction to the essentials of employment law. It maps the rights associated with the employment relationship and covers the following key areas of workplace employment law:
- Sources of employment law.
- Individual employment rights.
- Collective employment rights.
This seminar is particularly suitable for anyone thinking of becoming an employer, anyone who has just become an employer, organisations who are considering recruiting new staff or who have recently appointed new employees. It will also be of interest to those seeking to develop their knowledge and expertise in this area. No prior knowledge of employment law is required.
At the end of this seminar participants will be able to:
- Identify the main sources of employment law.
- Describe the impact this has on the employment relationship.
- Explain how employment rights are enforced.