The Agency has programmed 42 Good Practice Seminars to take place between 1 September 2013 - 30 June 2014
These events will be held in the Agency's headquarters in Belfast and in the Regional Office in Londonderry..
There is no charge for attendance at any of these events.
Book online by clicking on the appropriate seminar below.
- 1. Understanding Employment Law
- 2. Fair Recruitment and Selection
- 3. Managing Absence from Work
- 4. Handling Discipline and Grievance
- 5. Conducting Employment Investigations
- 6. Handling Redundancy
- 7. Family-friendly Working Arrangements
- 8. Bullying in the Workplace
- 9. Unfair Dismissal - the Law and Practice
- 10. Legal Implications of Workplace Stress
- 11. Handling difficult conversations
- 12. Annual Review of Employment Legislation
- 13.Resolving Workplace Disputes
- 14. Managing Performance
- 15. Managing Challenging Workplace Cultures
- 16. Social Media and the Employment Relationship
- 17. Employment rights of Migrant Workers
- 18. Conducting Employment Investigations and Handling Discipline and Grievance
- Health and Safety - Managing fire safety in the workplace
- Implementing Health & Safety – What you need to know.
- Health and Safety Policy and Risk Assessment