The Agency has programmed 53 Good Practice Seminars and 12 one hour briefings to take place between 1 September 2014 - 30 June 2015
These events will be held in the Agency's headquarters in Belfast and in the Regional Office in Londonderry..
There is no charge for attendance at any of these events.
Book online by clicking on the appropriate seminar below.
- 1. The Essentials of Employment Law
- 2. Fair Recruitment and Selection
- 3. Managing Sickness Absence
- 4.. Handling Difficult Conversations
- 5. Managing Performance
- 6. Managing Challenging Workplace Culures
- 7 Conducting Employment Investigations
- 8. Handling Redundancy
- 9. Bullying and Harassment in the Workplace
- 10. Legal Implications of Workplace Stress
- 11. Social Media and the Employment Relationship
- 12. Handling Discipline and Grievance
- 13.Annual Review of Employment Law
- 14.Resolving Workplace Disputes
- 15. Shared Parental Leave and Pay
- 16.The Employment Rights of Migrant Workers
- 17. Whistleblowing under the Public Interest Disclosure (NI) Order 1998
- Health and Safety - Managing fire safety in the workplace
- Implementing Health & Safety – What you need to know.
- Health and Safety Policy and Risk Assessment