The Agency has programmed 30 Good Practice Seminars and 5 one hour briefings to take place between 1 January 2016 - 30 June 2016
These events will be held in the Agency's headquarters in Belfast and in the Regional Office in Londonderry..
There is no charge for attendance at any of these events.
Book online by clicking on the appropriate seminar or briefing below.
- 1. The Essentials of Employment Law
- 2. Fair Recruitment and Selection
- 3. Managing Sickness Absence
- 4. Handling Difficult Conversations
- 5. Managing Performance
- 6. Managing Challenging Workplace Cultures
- 7 Conducting Employment Investigations
- 8. Handling Redundancy
- 9. Bullying and Harassment in the Workplace
- 10. Legal Implications of Workplace Stress
- 11. Social Media and the Employment Relationship
- 12. Handling Discipline and Grievance
- 13. Shared Parental Leave and Pay
- 14.The Employment Rights of Migrant Workers
- 15. Whistleblowing under the Public Interest Disclosure (NI) Order 1998
- 16.Resolving Workplace Disputes
- 17.Annual Review of Employment Law
- Health and Safety - Managing fire safety in the workplace
- Implementing Health & Safety – What you need to know.
- Health and Safety Policy and Risk Assessment