The Agency has programmed 53 Good Practice Seminars and 12 one hour briefings to take place between 1 September 2014 - 30 June 2015
These events will be held in the Agency's headquarters in Belfast and in the Regional Office in Londonderry..
There is no charge for attendance at any of these events.
Book online by clicking on the appropriate seminar below.
- 1. Understanding Employment Law
- 2. Fair Recruitment and Selection
- 3. Managing Sickness Absence
- 4. Handling Discipline and Grievance
- 5. Conducting Employment Investigations
- 6. Handling Redundancy
- 7. Family-friendly Working Arrangements
- 8. Bullying in the Workplace
- 9. Unfair Dismissal - the Law and Practice
- 10. Legal Implications of Workplace Stress
- 11. Handling difficult conversations
- 12. Annual Review of Employment Legislation
- 13.Resolving Workplace Disputes
- 14. Managing Performance
- 15. Managing Challenging Workplace Cultures
- 16. Social Media and the Employment Relationship
- 17. The Employment Rights of Migrant Workers
- 18. Conducting Employment Investigations and Handling Discipline and Grievance
- 19. Key changes to family-related employment law
- Health and Safety - Managing fire safety in the workplace
- Implementing Health & Safety – What you need to know.
- Health and Safety Policy and Risk Assessment