Anti-Racist Workplace Week 3rd to 7th November 2008
Anti-Racist Workplace Week is a social partnership initiative which seeks to stimulate and support workplaces to:
- Be free from discrimination and harassment
- Be welcoming to Black and minority ethnic (including Traveller and migrant worker) employees and customers
- Accommodate, make adjustments for and value cultural and linguistic diversity among employees and customers
- Take practical steps to achieve full equality in practice
- Communicate a message promoting greater equality within the wider community.
Anti-Racist Workplace Week 2008 is supported by the European Year of Intercultural Dialogue initiative. The key theme of the year is “Together in Diversity”.
For further information contact the Equality Commission for Northern Ireland on 028 90 890 890 or at www.equalityni.org